Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

I guess this little boy isn't going to be a tax deduction for us this year.

Ah well. I am, somewhat, being able to lean on God, and trust that He knows what He is doing.

Bright and early on New Year's Eve morning, I blew into the chiropractor's office. And I do mean "blew". Goodness gracious, it is blustery, cold and windy here. Gale force winds. Whew.

Anyway, got a good adjustment (and maybe some baby clothes!) from the chiropractor. And then I waited and the acupuncturist fit me in. Stuck some needles in certain points of my hands and feet and hooked me up to the electrodes. Supposed to start labor. Maybe.

I did feel quite a bit of movement. Which then stopped the instant the needles were removed. Oh well.

And so this evening we moved back to spicy food. Indian this time. Oh, and a good foot rub by the husband on all those pressure points.

We shall see!

Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments: