Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, two weeks ago it was more than 70 degrees here and I had all the windows in the house open. Today it was barely 30 degrees all day.

And, as we have established, I have a baby coming in just a few short weeks (and we know that the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas go by really really fast) and so I am thinking that I am going to be less and less interested in the "decorating" thing as times go on.

So....hubby indulged me and put up the tree yesterday. And we turned on the fire, and listened to Christmas music. My two year old said, "oh the tree, it is beautiful, daddy!"

'Course, we still haven't finished raking the leaves. Ah well.

And this week we get to "go over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go."

No comments: