Friday, April 17, 2009

Things doing around here

Well. My three-month old baby rolled over, from his back to his front. There goes the ability to set him down on the couch for a minute. I haven't gone back and looked at Jonathan's baby book, but I think he did it at four months.

In other news, Jonathan went to bed last night without (much) dinner as he refused to eat what I gave him. Needless to say, he had a big breakfast this morning.

Also, we had some photos taken of Thomas at three weeks and three months. Email me if you would like the link.

2 comments:

Julia said...

We were so terrible with Grace, leaving her places (couches, beds, etc) after she had developed enough skills that she SHOULD NOT have been there. She rolled/crawled off multiple pieces of furniture and we are lucky that nothing bad happened. I hereby solemnly swear not to do that with my 2nd baby. :)

Kimberly said...

Heh. Yes, my first rolled out of the bed twice. And I woke up, slightly disoriented, and heard a little cough from the FLOOR! I think he was about five or six months old. He only looked surprised, but the second time it happened I kinda burst into tears and we immediately got a bed rail. We didn't have one before because HE COULDN'T ROLL!!! Sheesh. This one has always had a bed rail.